Ada Lovelace Day depends on people like you to help us spread the word about the work that we’re doing. If you have 5 minutes to spare, please consider using social media to tell your friends and followers about our projects:
Our Patreon project
We’re creating a directory of organisations that support women in STEM
- The Patreon fundraiser https://www.patreon.com/findingada
- The new Resources section of our website: http://findingada.com/resources/
- Where organisations can submit their details: http://findingada.com/resources/submit-your-organisation/
Our Educational Resources for Schools project
- Introduction to the project About the Educational Resources category
Our sponsorship packages
- Ada Lovelace Day 2014 at the Royal Institution: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbnrZHfNEDZxXqH9oYqZBH_N5Id6NLkHv
- Ada Lovelace Day 2013 at Imperial College London https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLz-5dROEVDxUchCCqsCnRg
Our mailing list
We could always do with more subscribers!
- Subscription form: http://findingada.com/get-involved/ald-newsletter/
Every tweet, Facebook post, LinkedIn update and blog post really does help, so please do get out there and help us reach new people!