Readying young STEM entrepreneurs for life outside the box
6 weeks, 45 girls at a time, all under 1 roof
Seed funding, intensive mentoring & ongoing support for up to 270 girls over the summer of 2015 to launch innovative businesses in the STEM sector
3 weeks of Germination, 27th July - 14th August 2015
Girls learn about themselves as entrepreneurs, the mechanics of running a business & ideation.
- Ideation & Personal Development
- Business Operations, Revenue Models & Scaling
- Online Presences for Business
- Pitch Development and Practice
One whole Demo Day, 15th August 2015
We invite angels and mentors to hear the girls’ ideas, and pledge money, time and support.
3 weeks of Incubation, 17th August - 4th September 2015
Girls get to work refining their business models, prototyping, building traction & going live.
- Revenue Model & Business Operations Reviews
- Lean Methodology, Prototyping and Customer Development
- Pivoting and building Traction
Get involved as a session lead, supervisor or mentor & support girls in STEM